Monday, August 14, 2006

Guess Who.
As I was collecting pictures of the "Fletcher babies" I realized that I have no infant pictures of any of the DiCocco babies on my computer. Then I realized that it was because they were all born before the turn of the century. Before the digital camera craze and the high accessabilty to immediate photo distribution. SO, my dear sister, this is why the collage does not include your little babies (as of yet) So here
is my litte game. Name those babies top-left to bottom-right. I actually think it is pretty easy, but maybe that is because I put the thing together. I made them all black and white to try and blur distinguishing factors a LITTLE bit at least, but Grant was even able to guess them all. :) Mike and Christing should have the easiest time with it since 3 of the 5 are theirs!
Comments:
<< Home
no Tracy, not right... but closer than mom (anonymous) Since we've had two wrong guesses so far I don't feel guilty saying that Ken gave me a phone guess and he was wrong also (yet a lot closer than Trase or mom) Mike, Chris, Dad.... any guesses? You're the only glimmer of hope for our poor family.
(If someone else had done the collage, I might have guessed wrong as well. It just seems obvious to be because I hand-cropped all the photos.)
Yes, they do all look pretty similar but no, all babies do not look the same. The more baby pictures I look at the more I'm realizing that a lot of babies look WAY different than Fletcher babies!
(If someone else had done the collage, I might have guessed wrong as well. It just seems obvious to be because I hand-cropped all the photos.)
Yes, they do all look pretty similar but no, all babies do not look the same. The more baby pictures I look at the more I'm realizing that a lot of babies look WAY different than Fletcher babies!
I got Grant and Sophia right away. In fact, I only misplaced 2. Seems like in the same regard, Mike and Chris should be able to get their 3 kids. Getting the other 2 is a 50/50 shot.
Geesh people this is sooo easy
Caden, Logan, Micha, Grant, Sophia
And that is how you play the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN YOU FEEL IT YES......YES....
Caden, Logan, Micha, Grant, Sophia
And that is how you play the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN YOU FEEL IT YES......YES....
totally right. that IS how the game is played!!!! well done, I knew you could save the family pride. WOO HOO!
Post a Comment
<< Home

