Friday, October 06, 2006

 



Here are a few short uninteresting stories. The first picture is when Mom and Dad were up here and I wanted pictures of them walking together on the beach. I wanted a beautiful one with mom AND dad, and I'll probably get it after I edit a few of the pics, but this was just something that I threw on here because I hadn't posted in over a month.

THIS is the costume Grant WANTED. Being a prepared mom, I've been scouring ebay since August trying to find him the perfect Halloween costume. He wanted to be a brown puppy just like Kasha. Well, if you search on ebay for over a month almost everyday for a costume of a puppy to fit a 2 year old, you will find HUNDREDS of brown puppies with a doggy head attached to the top of the hood (yuck) that look like the child themselves are an intrusion in the design. OR you will find a large handful of dalmation puppy costumes that are half-way decent, OR you will find about 10-20 cute costumes of little brown puppies in sizes from 3 - 24 months. Only 3 costumes in the entire month or more that I looked were both Grant's size AND cute. 2 of those went for around $35 before shipping.... I grabbed this one with a horrible auction picture and a BIN price of 7.99 in early September, but I also bought him his buggy costume because I wasn't sure how this costume was going to look (like I said... the auction pic was absolutely horrible, but I COULD plainly see that there was no head mounted on top, and it said 2T/3T, plus it was cheap enough with BIN that I was willing to take a risk) WELL as many of you know Grant has recently blown through the whole 3T business without warning and has planted himself firmly into a size 4T (we're talking a perfect fit and I now put him in a 5/6 boys if he needs something baggy) So we sort of wrestled him into this very snug fitting costume to get a few good pics for ebay. He actually had to hunch his head down a little while he was wearing it because it was so small and his highwaters tell the rest. :) At least I've got some cute pics that will last a while for memories and I'll probably make money on the costume anyway. SO, yes Tracy... he will still be a bug for Halloween, and it is the cutest costume I've ever seen !!!!!!



Comments:
super cute!!
not the bug???
 
We have needed some pics.
 
That is just the cutest puppy I've ever seen. Thanks for the pictures.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?