Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I have a ton of posts in my head... but not enough time to post them. Okay, that's not entirely true. I have a lot of time, but my computer time is usually taken up by ebay. My son already thinks that the computer chair is my official place of residence... so I try to get off and actually play with him every once in a while.
I'll just share a pic of my two boxers real quick and try to get back for more later.
Comments:
<< Home
oh, this cracks me right up... because it looks like Grant is getting punched in the fact by Kasha's head! How silly!!
I know what you mean by not sitting down to put up all the posts. I keep thinking that I am and then when I actually take the time to I cannot get the pictures to post or the whole post to publish. Usually this is when I really spend some time on a long post so then I just give up. Those are just all my excuses though. At least we all still get on here so that we can share some pics and information with each other.
Actually it is really early in the morning and I have been up since about 3:30 with the kids then I started to bake rolls for today and I was kinda bored, Did you know that rolls do not bake faster if you watch them?
Okay I got you into the double digets with that last one so I am off to entertain myself in some other way.
SO, I leave for the weekend, come back to 11 comments..... all from Mike :)
I'll try to put up a birthday post tomorrow.
Post a Comment
I'll try to put up a birthday post tomorrow.
<< Home
