Saturday, January 20, 2007
It's only been a month and a half since my last post.

Missouri has been great so far. I've gotten a lot of family time in with cousins and siblings. I got iced in down in Joplin. We're about to get snowed in in Kansas City, and David is laid out busted up in Michigan.
I'll try to type more in later tonight or tomorrow when I have more quiet time, but I'm putting some pictures up for my loving husband.



Missouri has been great so far. I've gotten a lot of family time in with cousins and siblings. I got iced in down in Joplin. We're about to get snowed in in Kansas City, and David is laid out busted up in Michigan.
I'll try to type more in later tonight or tomorrow when I have more quiet time, but I'm putting some pictures up for my loving husband.


Comments:
<< Home
I got tears in my eyes when I saw the way Grandma was looking at Michael. How precious. Thanks so much for the photos even if I'm not your loving husband. (I am your loving mom, though)
Post a Comment
<< Home

