Saturday, March 10, 2007
Hey , it's been a while..... quite while since my last blog, but I'm back now for at least a few posts.
I have some Grant drawings that I want to get scanned in a little later, but for now I'll post about our new apartment. We get to move in starting the second half of April and I think that our last day at this apartment is May 1. The new place is on the ground floor (woohoo) so we'll get to walk our to our own little yard area. (YEAH!) and there are 2 bathrooms instead of one (YAY AGAIN) A N D we will have our own washer and dryer in our apartment. AND AND AND the rent is cheaper. ........ and there is a nice big pool for the summer that I can take Grant to which will be about 100 yards away from our house. As you can tell, I'm really excited. . this is the first time that David and I have ever moved from one place to another and stayed in the same city. , and boy, this is NOT that far of a move.

The first pin (the one to the North) shows where we live now.... the second one, right across the highway shows where we are moving. :) We'll be right on the corner there with plenty of goose-poo free space for Grant to run and play. The large area of woods directly to the west of our new house, is a nature preserve with a long walking trail through the woods. :) I'm happy. (Did I mention the walk-in closets?
Comments:
<< Home
Sounds like a great place. I can hardly wait to see it. Does it have a "mother-in-law" addition to it? :)
Jessica, Wow it sounds like you are really getting a nice place to be for the warmer weather coming up. You DO get warmer weather in Michigan, don't you? *grin* Moving on the other hand is my least favorite thing to do.....so I'm feeling for you there....
Sharon
Post a Comment
Sharon
<< Home

