Wednesday, September 03, 2008

 

Here are a few pictures from Grant's first day of school yesterday. . I got to go with him yesterday, but today he went solo. In all his growing up I figured him to be one of the clingy kids who you would have to pry off of you while he cried, but nope. He was like, "Why do we have to wait so long to go to school ?" His class starts at noon and runs to 3:15. When he was standing in line ready to walk in with his class I blew him a kiss and he STARTED to blow one back to me but then quickly switched to a goodbye wave instead. .. brat! :P I don't know why the pictures are coming out so tiny. :( They are so adorable too!)











Comments:
Awww. All grown up. "Bye Mom. Don't worry I'll be fine" Those are very sad words, I'm sure.
 
Aw-w-w com'on, that's really a basketball you have under your shirt.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?