Monday, September 08, 2008
Random Pictures that I just loaded off my camera.
In preparation for a hospital visit HOPEFULLY in my near future, I was just cleaning out my camera.
Here is this week in photos.
Grant being silly on his bed.

David keeps making me stand and pose for pregnant pictures. So all my pg pics look the same. Me standing sideways looking at the camera. Oh yeah, and you can see a little bit of my half finished kitchen here.

This is the baby's room. It's not a huge room, so it's hard to get a good full picture of it. It is SO adorable though. Mom helped me recover the glider rocker cushions, but I did a horrible job picking out the fabric. The whole time we were putting it together I kept saying, I hate this fabric, it looks like moldy wonder bread. The crib is kind of around the corner in the room. I guess you'll just have to wait until you get here to see the rest.

This is Grant's room. Eventually I'll find all his wall stickers and he'll get Transformers, Spiderman and Batman up on the walls. He wanted a black room (rolling eyes here) and also he wanted a star wars/spiderman/transformers room. This was about the closest I could get. If I ever find Star wars wall stickers, I'll be sure to put them up in outerspace somewhere. Maybe I'll end up printing something off of the computer and taping them on the walls.

And finally, this is a $100 bill that Grant drew on his cousin Devan's card this morning. I was really impressed by it. (I'm sure Devan will be less impressed by it seeing as how you can't spend a 4 year old's drawing) I didn't even know Grant was familiar enough with dollars to draw one. Shows what I know!

In preparation for a hospital visit HOPEFULLY in my near future, I was just cleaning out my camera.
Here is this week in photos.
Grant being silly on his bed.

David keeps making me stand and pose for pregnant pictures. So all my pg pics look the same. Me standing sideways looking at the camera. Oh yeah, and you can see a little bit of my half finished kitchen here.

This is the baby's room. It's not a huge room, so it's hard to get a good full picture of it. It is SO adorable though. Mom helped me recover the glider rocker cushions, but I did a horrible job picking out the fabric. The whole time we were putting it together I kept saying, I hate this fabric, it looks like moldy wonder bread. The crib is kind of around the corner in the room. I guess you'll just have to wait until you get here to see the rest.

This is Grant's room. Eventually I'll find all his wall stickers and he'll get Transformers, Spiderman and Batman up on the walls. He wanted a black room (rolling eyes here) and also he wanted a star wars/spiderman/transformers room. This was about the closest I could get. If I ever find Star wars wall stickers, I'll be sure to put them up in outerspace somewhere. Maybe I'll end up printing something off of the computer and taping them on the walls.

And finally, this is a $100 bill that Grant drew on his cousin Devan's card this morning. I was really impressed by it. (I'm sure Devan will be less impressed by it seeing as how you can't spend a 4 year old's drawing) I didn't even know Grant was familiar enough with dollars to draw one. Shows what I know!

Comments:
<< Home
Oh-h-h, you look so cute. And, that hundred dollar bill??? Kids always surprise you with what they know.
Post a Comment
<< Home

